Seems like IKEA are really shaking things up this year. In addition to the previously announced TV set, they’re also going to release a digital camera made of cardboard called Knäppa (“Snap”). It’ll hold 40 photographs at a time and plugs directly into your USB port. While it’s not the prettiest camera the world has ever seen, I do love the idea of a screen-less digital camera that brings people back to the wait-and-see days of film.
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
"sad little bug" is the cutest and most accurate term ive heard used to describe a child because sometimes bugs are kinda super cute sometimes bugs are really fucking annoying and sometimes bugs are downright TERRIFYING
i think i’m at that point of my life where i always let myself believe that everything will be okay even though i know it wouldn’t be. and i don’t think that’s alright. i don’t think it’s a great idea to feed myself with false hope.
“hey sorry i was busy” kidding i was watching my fave tv show and u interrupted rude
Tim Burton received this handmade cake from his animation team and it’s basically the coolest shit ever.
i don’t want to go to college anymore. if i really have to, i would really prefer to go to a different college. i don’t think i can handle one more semester with the same people and crap.
my dad is forcing me to take a month of ielts. those classes are exactly the same as what my college offer and i already had four months of that. whywhywhywhy does my dad always choose to waste a whole lot of money on nothing. i’m not even going to attend most of the classes anyway.